Bad interior design11 Feb 2010
I guess this is how we would have started out if we had decided to do InteriorGiveAfuck instead of TrendGiveAfuck. This is a perfect example of how it goes when someone who kind of thinks he got it does his thing. You know, the guy who thinks he’s actually quite a good dancer, or pretty good with women, or in this case, has a good sense of style and interior design. You don’t wanna be mean and tell them they’re not, but with just a few pinpointed tips they would get so much better at what they do.
As long as you are aware of wahat you’re doing it’s all fine, because we can tell; you got your style and your flavour all over the place. But when you’re not aware, then things go flipside very fast.
Please, don’t do this at home:
- Having 90% of your furniture from Ikea doesn’t make it very personal.
- Shoving off your media equipment is not captain in any way.
- Squeezing in your bar on a tiny side table, and have it on display in your living room is not captain either. Especially not when it includes bag-in-box vodka.
- Fake brick walls does not make it look like a NY studio. It just looks tacky.
- DON”T PUT A SLICK AS HELL BALL CHAIR IN YOUR OTHERWISE UNBELIEVABLY BORING LIVING ROOM.